Job Type: Full-time
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents.
- Maintains agenda and assists in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to inquiries via phone or email, and maintaining professional and courteous communication with clients and colleagues.
Requirements and skills
- Language: FRENCH and ENGLISH - Advanced.
- In-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- At least 1-2 years of experience working as an office admin or secretary.